Milestone C will offer as many scholarships as possible each semester. Occasionally, our partner schools are also able to offer scholarships for their students to attend Milestone C.
The scholarship application deadline for the Fall 2017 semester is August 25, 2017. Scholarship award decisions will be announced no later than August 30, 2017.
The scholarship application deadline for our August 7-18 summer camp at Notre Dame High School (West Haven, CT) is August 2, 2017. Scholarship award decisions will be announced no later than August 4, 2017.
To qualify for a scholarship, complete applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com or regular mail to:
Milestone C LLC
554 Boston Post Road #130
Orange, CT 06477
Applicants must submit:
- Completed application checklist (download pdf here)
- Registration form and fee if not previously submitted (visit after-school or summer camp pages for details)
- Letter from student (500-1000 words)
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us why you want to attend Milestone C
- Tell us what you hope to get out of the program
- Letter from parent (up to 500 words)
- Tell us why a scholarship is needed
- Parents can email this letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommendation from teacher at student's high school
- Provide a brief evaluation of student (current merit as well as future potential)
- Confirm, to the best of your knowledge, that the student needs a scholarship to be able to attend Milestone C
- Teachers can email this recommendation directly to email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding scholarships and the application process.