PEDRO-X COMBAT RESCUE SIMULATION
Grades: 8-12 | Duration: 4 hours | Minimum Class Size: 10 | Maximum Class Size: 20 | Prerequisites: None | Tuition: $250*
* Special rates may apply for host or network school students. Contact us to find out.
Pedro-X is a high-intensity leadership & team-building simulation originally designed for corporate executives. The student version of this program created by Milestone C co-founder Cemocan "Gemo" Yesil builds critical-thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, task management, teamwork, and leadership skills.
This extremely unique and impactful program immerses students into a "war room" to plan, brief, execute, and debrief a simulated combat search & rescue mission. They repeatedly make decisions under pressure, analyze problems, rapidly absorb and communicate information, weigh competing objectives, and witness the results of their actions real-time on a simulated satellite link.
Still employed and highly praised by corporate giants such as GE and Bigelow Tea, Pedro-X for Students is an eye-opening experience that will quickly mold classes into high-performing teams. This program is currently offered as part of Intro. to Engineering & Aviation and available stand-alone.
Please contact us if you would like to register for Pedro-X as a stand-alone program in January or February 2018. Here are the upcoming opportunities:
- January 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am, Fairfield College Preparatory School (Fairfield, CT)
- January 13, 2018 @ 1:00 pm, Amity Regional High School (Woodbridge, CT)
- January 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am, Notre Dame High School (West Haven, CT)
- January 20, 2018 @ 1:00 pm, Shelton High School (Shelton, CT)
- February 3, 2018 @ 1:00 pm, Saint Joseph High School (Trumbull, CT)